Our staff will help you restore your function by relieving pain, improving your strength, flexibility, and balance following an injury, surgery or illness. We provide a thorough evaluation to determine the root cause of your problem and will work with you to set up a program best suited for your needs and goals.
We also provide patient support service even after you finish physical therapy and this is all done in a caring and compassionate environment to make you feel very comfortable.
We offer the following individualized programs:
- Pain Relief Program – Our pain relief program can help you get the break from pain that you have been searching for. We evaluate patients carefully to determine the cause of the pain and address the problem at its source.
- Laser Therapy – We use the MR4 Activ Laser, the same laser used by the NBA, MLB, NHL and the US National Team. This device is FDA Approved, non-invasive and side effects free.
- Kinesio Taping – Since the introduction of Kinesio nearly 25 years ago, the Kinesio Taping Method has been accepted in the athletic and western medical communities. Conventional athletic tape is designed to restrict and support the movement of the injured body part as to protect the area from further damage.
- Pre and Post Surgery Program – Pre op programs are not commonly suggested but have proven to affect the outcome of surgeries a lot. Post op programs are crucial to the recovery of the surgically repaired joint.
- Sports Injuries and Performance Enhancement – Our staff have extensive background and training in strength and conditioning as well as physical therapy. This combination allow us to not only help you heal from your injury but also to get back to the action and prevent injuries from recurring.
- Fall Prevention Program – Falling is not part of the aging process. It is not inevitable as you get older. It is not only for elderly but also for people with other neurological problems leading to falls. Our staff conducts thorough evaluations and tests and take into consideration patient’s goals to design a customized program for each patient.
- Post-Rehab Wellness Program – Patients who get discharged from our services have the option to continue doing their exercises in our facility where we have knowledgeable staff on site to answer questions you might have. This gives you a peace of mind that you are not doing the wrong things or making it worse.
- Vertigo Program – After a thorough evaluation, our staff can design a treatment plan to help relieve you of this condition. Some cases can be resolved in as little as a few sessions.
- Ergonomics and Injury Prevention – Some conditions do not heal or keep recurring because the cause of the injury is present. This is especially true if the cause is at work. We have staff certified in Ergonomics that can help fix the problem. This is beneficial not only to the employees but also to employers as well.