“Amazing and Fast Way to Get Rid of Sciatica, Improve Posture and Lose Belly Fat”
Imagine if you could walk several blocks, and bend down to pick things up from the floor or lift your kids, and sit in front of the computer, and sleep through the night again pain-free, and loose belly fat. What would that be worth to you? Imagine if you could appear taller by almost 1-2 inches and look thinner just by having great posture. What would that mean to you?
What is considered to be “SCIATICA”?
Sciatica is when the sciatic nerve (largest nerve in the body that travels from the back to the foot) gets inflamed due to pressure from the spine or the Piriformis muscle. Pain develops and tells the body to minimize motion and irritation in the area. Pain begins in the back or buttock and moves down the back of the thigh and leg.
Simple sitting, walking and bending down can bring on the pain or make it worse. Even lying on that side can worsen it.
What causes SCIATICA?
The most common causes are 1) piriformis syndrome, 2) herniated disc, 3) spinal stenosis. 4) degenerative disc disease, and 5) bone spur. But prolonged sitting on hard chair or poor seat such as bar stool can cause it as well.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like sit for a meal or work on computer, walk for a few blocks, have sex, bend down to pick up things from the floor, lift kids, and even sleep through the night.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- Nerve irritation and inflammation
- Piriformis muscle spasm
When should I worry?
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple sitting and walking makes it worse, or bending down increases pain.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain even without pressure on it or doing anything.
- If your leg muscles begin to shrink (atrophy)
- If you notice a loss in strength in your legs
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (YouTube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, SCIATICA can lead to PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE.
Sciatica often leads to nerve damage if left untreated. In cases of nerve damage, you can experience excruciating pain, numbness, muscle weakness or paralysis, and loss of bowel and bladder control.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have Sciatica
- Start by sitting up straight with your weight on both sides of your buttocks. If you feel pain from you low back or buttock radiating down the back of your thigh and leg, that means you have active inflammation.
- Attempt to reach under your buttock on the painful side. Press around the middle of your buttock muscle. If you feel pain on the buttock or pain radiating down the back of the thigh and leg, it’s a sign that the piriformis muscle is involved.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Sciatica and Loose Belly Fat?”
My amazing “Sciatica Release” program helps to get rid of sciatica and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over 2,000 patients who suffered from sciatica. As I treated their sciatica, their posture and belly seemed to improve as well.
I did some research and discovered that in the human body there is 1 main muscle that contribute to sciatica, and this same muscle influence the body’s production of belly fat as well.
I found that if I normalize this muscle (and make it strong and healthy) the sciatica, posture and belly improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to sit, walk and bend down again. They were able to lift, sleep, and run again. They were able to play sports, work and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional sciatica treatments lead to less belly fat and a better posture (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your posture worse! Not all practitioners treat sciatica the same. And not all treatments target this 1 muscle.
My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing this 1 important muscle and the entire body to get quick maximum results.
My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this amazing new way to stop sciatica and LOOSE BELLY FAT and IMPROVE POSTURE in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Reginald Tiu, PT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in Spine and posture related disorders. I’m also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioner and Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist. I have a special interest in helping those with poor posture become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of sciatica*
- Lose “belly fat”
- Improve posture.
- Increase energy
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
Disclaimer: If insurance is used to pay for treatment, the money-back guarantee does not apply due to strict state and federal insurance laws.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of sciatica.
If that is you, click below and pay the refundable $10 deposit and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session. If for any reason you don’t start the program you get your $10 refunded.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Click button below or call (800) 905-0513 now to claim this offer before it expires.
“What’s included in the First Session?”
The First Session includes:
- A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
- A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
- A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 18 years of practice in the state of NY. My license # is 024790.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.
““I came in with severe back pain. After 8 treatments my pain was close to gone. I keep up with the exercise Reginald Tiu recommended, twice a day to strengthen my core. I have only praise for him and his staff. They are professional and at the same time very friendly. It was a pleasure to get to know them.”