“Revolutionary New Way to Get Rid of Chronic Pain, Improve Strength, Flexibility and Posture”
Imagine if you could do your stretches and yoga poses safely when you have pain or an injury. Imagine if you could do these even when you had surgery. Imagine if you could go to a place where people understand your condition and will be able to guide you accordingly. How great could that be?
What is considered to be “MEDICAL YOGA”?
Medical Yoga is practicing yoga with the aim of targeting your specific condition(s) or accommodating these medical conditions to allow you to practice the movements safely.
A lot of yoga studios work with younger or healthier people. We specifically work with people with medical conditions, surgeries and disabilities. Some people have tried yoga and felt more pain or even worse got injured doing the movements.
What causes PEOPLE TO FEEL WORSE WITH YOGA?
The most common causes are 1) level was too advanced for them, 2) the instructor is not familiar with their medical history or with their medical conditions, and 3) lack of or improper modifications.
Sometimes, even when the instructor has some knowledge of medical conditions, but because they do not have in-depth knowledge of these medical conditions or are unaware of the participant’s whole medical history, they do not make the proper modifications to treat or accommodate those conditions.
Impairments it can cause…
If not done properly, yoga movements can cause more pain and worsen the medical condition. Sometimes, it can even cause other injuries making the person worse off than they started.
Physiologically, the pain often stems from…
- The body compensates to not feel pain and oftentimes, overcompensates
- Lack of movement in the affected areas and more movement in other areas
- Fault lines develop in the weakened muscles, joints, or ligaments
When should I worry?
- If pain is lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple daily activities like reaching, lifting, sitting, standing or walking makes it worse.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving it.
- If your muscle begins to shrink (atrophy)
- If you notice a loss in strength
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
- Drugs or injections
- Generic Physical Therapy
- Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left unmodified, SOME YOGA MOVEMENTS can lead to INJURIES.
When a person has an injury, surgery or certain medical conditions, doing the regular yoga movements can cause strain in the areas affected by these conditions. This can lead to inflammation and pain. It can also stretch or strengthen the wrong areas thereby making the condition worse.
Observe This Yourself to See If You Are Doing Yoga Correctly
- You should feel loose and relaxed after the class.
- A little soreness after the class sometimes is normal especially if you have never done exercises before.
- If you feel an increase in pain on your affected area, stop doing those movements. This means that you are irritating the problem areas and may be making your condition worse.
DISCLAIMER: You must monitor yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Chronic Pain, Improve Strength, Flexibility and Posture?”
My revolutionary “Medical Yoga” program helps to get rid of chronic pain, improve strength, flexibility and posture and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take a few sessions to fix. Doing it regularly will keep you improving and maintain those improvements.
I discovered this solution while working with thousands of patients over the past 19 years who suffered from pain caused by different conditions or disabilities. As I worked to target the area where their pain was coming from, their posture and balance seemed to improve as well.
Already understanding how the body works, I did some research and discovered how yoga movements can target specific areas of the body to relieve pain, increase strength and improve flexibility.
I found that by normalizing the body’s muscle groups (make them strong and healthy) by providing these specific movements, the pain decreased and strength and flexibility increased.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural. No drugs. No injections. No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic change in how I treat my patients. They were able to reach, push and pull again. They were able to lift, sleep, and throw again. They were able to play sports, work and live their life again!
Not all yoga programs are the same.
Not all traditional yoga programs lead to decreased pain from the root cause of your condition or disability (not by any means). And not all yoga programs are modified according to your specific condition. And believe it or not, some may actually make your pain worse! Not all yoga programs are designed to work on the conditions you already have or accommodate these conditions and work around it.
My Medical Yoga program is highly unique. I focus on treating the root cause of your imbalance, and strengthen the exact muscles to help improve your balance and posture. I look into your medical history and work with the instructor to modify your program to help you improve your strength and flexibility in a safe way.
My years of experience of treating patients with pain caused by different conditions or disabilities and practicing yoga movements in my treatments have led me to the discovery of this all natural way to stop PAIN, WEAKNESS, STIFFNESS and POOR POSTURE in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Reginald Tiu, PT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in treating chronic pain due to underlying conditions or ailments and posture related disorders. I’m also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and Multi-Functional Movement Specialist and have a special interest in helping those with chronic pain become more pain-free, healthy and active, naturally.
“What can I expect from this program?”
- Get rid of pain in affected or weak areas*
- Increase flexibility
- Lose “hunchback”
- Improve posture.
- Increase energy
- Relieve stress
- Improve self-esteem
- Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
“How quickly will I see results?”
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most continue with the program to keep improving or maintain their improvement.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- You can get started for just $25 (drop in rate). And most continue with our program. You can get even better rates with our discount packages.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions it will take for you to see results. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?”
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk.
So, if you tried other treatments before such as drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time.
It’s only for those serious about getting rid of their pain or weakness to start living life fuller and more independent again.
If that is you and you want to try it out, fill out the form below to receive your free 2-week pass. And I will email you the details. You can even bring a friend with you!
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results.
Fill out the form below to get your free 2-week pass.
“What’s included in the Free 2-Week Pass?”
The Free 2-Week pass include:
- A medical history screening to determine what movements are best for you and which ones are not appropriate for you.
- Movements designed to target your specific pain/problem.
- Modifications to your movements to accommodate your precautions or restrictions.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 19 years of practice in the state of NY. My license # is 024790. I work with certified yoga instructors in the state of New York.
“What if I had surgery before?”
It’s safe even if you’ve had surgery. Actually, this is what makes us different. We work with people who had surgery or other medical conditions.
“The instructor knew that we all had or is on physical therapy and she geared the program around us. I felt wonderful afterward. I felt very stretched. I felt very very peaceful. It was a very nice experience.” – Patricia T., 75 y/o with bilateral total knee replacements
“Since I started yoga, I feel so much better. I’m having posture problems and today was like a really good day for me, with the physical therapy I can stretch and when the physical therapist work with me, I’m not in pain like I was… I’m very glad that the class started here. And I will continue it for a long time.” – Elizabeth M., 66 y/o with lumbar disc disease