We are excited to see everyone again on the reopening our facility. But here are things you should know.
You will need to…
- Book your schedule in advance because due to state mandate, we are limiting the number of people in the clinic.
- Adhere to the safety guidelines below.
Your safety is our top priority and here are what you should know…
Steps We Are Taking:
- We strictly monitor staff and patient symptoms and adherence to safety precautions
- Temperature scanning using non-contact thermometer
- Disinfect the facility including, but not limited to surfaces, beds, tables, doorknobs, equipment, countertops, and faucet handles
- Social distancing 6 ft apart
- Disinfectant is conveniently available
- Increase ventilation using open doors, windows or the fan in the HVAC system to create better airflow
- All staff wear masks and gloves and even face shields if needed
- All staff follow hand washing and sanitizing protocols after each patient contact
What YOU Should Do:
- If you have any of these symptoms, you should stay home
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- You can bring your own equipment if possible
- Avoid contact with others
- Observe social distancing 6 ft apart from others
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the clinic
- Wear a mask while you’re at the clinic
- Avoid touching your face while at the clinic
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do so into a tissue, then immediately dispose of the tissue and wash your hands. If tissue is not available, do so into your elbow. Avoid directing a cough toward others
To limit the number of people in the clinic, you will need to book and reserve your appointment for each session.
Call us at the number below to reserve your spot!
Thank you for your support in our reopening and continued trust in Restore Plus. Rest assured that we will always be here for you. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Restore Plus Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
33-10 Queens Blvd. Suite 301
Long Island City, NY 11101